- OnRoadCampervan is a top-notch online campervan vacation rental provider company in Alice Springs. We let you compare the motorhome rental packages of major suppliers in Alice Springs and book a vacation rental that best match your needs and budget.
- With our years of experience and unrivalled expertise in the motorhome hire industry of Alice Spring and the rest of Northern Territory, we features best offers from our strategic partners including Apollo Motorhomes, Britz, Cheapa Campa, Maui, Might and Real Value.
- No matter what time of the year you want to arrive in Alice Springs, we always have special offers and early bird discount from top suppliers.
- So, what’s holding you back? If you are looking for the best prices and best services, book your campervan hire Alice Springs with us today. We boast of secure online booking process and we also your feature your choice of currency position in Quote Calculator. Book with us and we guarantee you will save big on your time, money and energy!
- Regardless of how many travel companions you have, we have a camper that best fits every one’s needs. Ranging from 2 berths to 6 berths, we provide you with different berth sizes. In Alice Springs, the popular campervan vehicles are 2/3 berth Hitop, 3 berth Highbal, 2/4 Berth Endeavour, 4wd Camper, Trailfinder & Euro Camper.
- Browse our online campervan booking engine and you can quickly find your choice of van by filtering out the results with age, price, company, and berth size. We facilitate campervan pick up depot at various destinations including Alice Springs airport, downtown hotels or supplier office.
- We also allow you to book one way rental from Alice Springs to Adelaide, Ballina, Brisbane, Broome, Byron Bay, Cairns, Darwin, Hobart, Melbourne, Perth, and Sydney.
Campervan & Motorhome Rental Holidays Tours in Alice Springs, Australia
Caravan Parks/Camping Grounds near Alice Springs
Major caravan parks and campsites in Alice Springs include BIG4 MacDonnell Range Holiday Park, Heritage Caravan Park, Heavitree Gap Outback Resort, Gemtree Caravan Park, Ross River Resort, Wintersun Cabin & Caravan Park, and Stuart Caravan Park.
Most Popular Campervan Routes from Alice Springs
Alice Springs → Devils Marbles Conservation Reserve → Tennant Creek → Lake Woods → Elsey National Park → Katherine → Nitmiluk National Park → Umbrawarra Gorge Nature Park → Kakadu National Park → Darwin (1856 km – Approx. 10 days tour)
Alice Springs → Ayers Rock → Watarrka National Park (Kings Canyon) → Hermannsburg+Finke Gorge National Park → Alice Springs (1,122 Km – Approx. 4 days tour)
Campervan / Motorhome Drives in & Around Alice Springs
Alice Springs Surrounding: Best known for its breathtaking outback adventure scenes, the famous surrounding locations of Alice Springs include Anzac Hill, Old Timers’ Museum, Henbury Meteorites Conservation, The Alice Springs Desert Park, Telegraph Station, The Royal Flying Doctor Service, Araluen Cultural Precinct, Todd Mall, The School of the Air, Simpsons Gap, Emily and Jessie Gaps.
Uluru: Pick up your campervan from Alice Springs and head down to Uluru, also known as Ayers Rock, which is 468km away from the city. Uluru is the world’s largest monolith and a most popular aboriginal landmark of Australia. Climb to the top of the rock for the best views of the landscapes. And don’t miss to pay a visit to the Uluṟu-Kata Tjuṯa National Park, Kings Canyon, and Watarrka National Park.
Finke Gorge National Park: This Park is located 140km away from Alice Springs, and it is accessible only by 4WD vehicle. Home to magnificent aboriginal cultural sites and some fascinating historical landscapes, Finke Gorge National Park is a perfect place for a day out and a good stop-over on your trip to Ayers Rock.
Hermannsburg: The hometown of Aboriginal landscape watercolour artist Albert Namatjira, The historic settlement of Hermannsburg is just 130km from Alice Springs making it a great day out place for travellers.
MacDonnell Ranges: With so many hiking trails, swimming holes, camping sites, and 4WD drive tracks, MacDonnell Ranges is a feast for adventure travellers. Stretching both east and west of Alice Springs, it is a must-travel itinerary for all campervan holidays in South Australia.
Rainbow Valley Conservation Reserve: Drive around 100km to the south of Alice Springs towards the Rainbow Valley. The best time to visit the place is either in early morning or in late afternoon hours when it changes its colour from ochre red to orange and purple. If you visit the place after heavy rainfall, you will find that the whole scene is imitated in the claypans.
Our Latest Blog
West MacDonnell Ranges – A Journey You Will Never Forget23 August, 2016
Most of the people living in Australia crave for a desire to visit the Red Centre at least once in a lifetime, still many of them doesn’t make it come true till they retire. …
The Iceland Highlights30 May, 2016
If you want to explore the best of Iceland, Europe’s most northern country, you have just come to the right page. Iceland is home to picture-perfect nature’s phenomena …
5 Must-Watch-Before-You-Die Destinations of Sweden5 May, 2016
Planning your next holiday in Sweden? If yes, you have just made a fantastic choice. The Scandinavian country is home to a myriad of incredibly beautiful destinations. Here …
We Wish You a Wonderful New Year 20161 January, 2016
We, at OnRoadCampervan, wish you and your loved ones a very joyful and blissful new year 2016. We thank all our customers for the trust in us and we will continue growing …
Plan An Exciting Campervan Ride Along the New England Road23 September, 2015
Nature in New England fashions its very own kaleidoscope with the mesmeric phenomenon of fall foliage. When the leaves adopt the chameleon’s attributes to turn from green …
What They Say
Thanks OnRoadCampervan for beautiful expericence of Tuscany region. RV services gave us a lifetime experience of Tuscany holiday….
Great support & thanks for wonderful motorhome service
Exploring North Island of New Zealand was a great experience. It was an intimidating experience as we have tried campervan first time. Thanks ORC for providing useful tips like; checking…
Julie & Tom (Canada)
Sed ut perspiciatis, unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem doloremque.Contact Us