- OnRoadCampervan compare major campervan rental suppliers in Cape Town. Book your choice vehicle in the best available deal.
- Get special offers and Early bird discount from companies like Britz, Maui, KEA, Bobo Campers, Energi Campers & Caprivi in Cape Town and travel around South Africa.
- Book motorhome rental in Cape Town with OnRoadCampervan secure booking engine, and save your time, money and energy. We also provide your choice currency position in Quote Calculator.
- Get local and one way rental from Cape Town to Durban, Johannesburg, Port Elizabeth, Upington, East London and Kempton Park. We also provide vehicle drop-off location also available in Botswana, Namibia, Tanzania, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
- OnRoadCampervan provides various types of 4wd vehicles which are famous African safari and also 2 berth to 5 berth campervan. Most of vehicles are new and fully equipped and also available guides for recommended Itineraries.
Campervan & Motorhome Rental Holidays Tours in Cape Town, South Africa
Recommended Motorhome / RV drives in Cape Town
Table Mountain National Park: Take campervan and drive to Cape Peninsula National Park which is famous for rare fynbos vegetation and also for well-known hill points like Cape Peninsula, Signal Hill, Lion’s Head, Table Mountain & Cape of Good Hope. It is located 7 km toward the west cost of Cape Town. Aerial Cableway is also popular way to see some panoramic views of Table Mountain.
Chapman’s Peak Drive: Most stunning marine drives in the world which is 15 km away from Cape Town. Drive leading down to Hout Bayon the Atlantic Coast of South Africa.
Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden: it was the first botanical garden in the world which is located at the foot of the eastern slopes of Table Mountain.
Boulders Beach: take a RV ride to famous colony of African Penguins, which is located in Table Mountain National Park.
Agulhas National Park: Self-drive your campervan towards national park located in Agulhas Plain which is famous for official meeting-point of the Atlantic and Indian Oceans. Almost 175 km away from Cape Town.
Bontebok National Park: almost 3 hour’s drive (225km) from Cape Town. National Park is preservation of the Bontebok from disappearance. Main attraction of National park is swimming, angling and canoeing activities in Breede River.
Private Game Reserves: These reserves are famous for daily game drive in a 4wd safari. Visitors can also enjoy luxury accommodation and restaurant services in wildlife. You can book campervan hire in Cape Town for nearby private game reserves like Aquila Private Game Reserve, Fairy Glen, InverDoorn, Kagga Kamma, Sanbona Wildlife Reserve, Kwandwe Game Reserve, Addo Elephant National Park, Shamwari Game Reserve, Amakhala Game Reserve and Kariega Game Reserve.
Our Latest Blog
West MacDonnell Ranges – A Journey You Will Never Forget23 August, 2016
Most of the people living in Australia crave for a desire to visit the Red Centre at least once in a lifetime, still many of them doesn’t make it come true till they retire. …
The Iceland Highlights30 May, 2016
If you want to explore the best of Iceland, Europe’s most northern country, you have just come to the right page. Iceland is home to picture-perfect nature’s phenomena …
5 Must-Watch-Before-You-Die Destinations of Sweden5 May, 2016
Planning your next holiday in Sweden? If yes, you have just made a fantastic choice. The Scandinavian country is home to a myriad of incredibly beautiful destinations. Here …
We Wish You a Wonderful New Year 20161 January, 2016
We, at OnRoadCampervan, wish you and your loved ones a very joyful and blissful new year 2016. We thank all our customers for the trust in us and we will continue growing …
Plan An Exciting Campervan Ride Along the New England Road23 September, 2015
Nature in New England fashions its very own kaleidoscope with the mesmeric phenomenon of fall foliage. When the leaves adopt the chameleon’s attributes to turn from green …
What They Say
Thanks OnRoadCampervan for beautiful expericence of Tuscany region. RV services gave us a lifetime experience of Tuscany holiday….
Great support & thanks for wonderful motorhome service
Exploring North Island of New Zealand was a great experience. It was an intimidating experience as we have tried campervan first time. Thanks ORC for providing useful tips like; checking…
Julie & Tom (Canada)
Sed ut perspiciatis, unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem doloremque.Contact Us