Experience Adelaide’s Splendors with Campervan/Motorhome Rental
- OnRoadCampervan is a leading campervan vacation rental provider company. We enable you to book your choice of motorhome for Adelaide holidays in 3 easy and quick steps – Compare, Select and Book!
- Browse the rental packages offered by major campervan suppliers of Adelaide, select the one that best fits your needs and budget, and go ahead to book the package and save Big.
- We feature campervan services of some of the most reputed and reliable companies in Adelaide region including Real Value, CheapaCampa, Apollo, Mighty, Britz, Energi, AAM, Travel Wheels, Awesome Camper, Compass, Kangaroo Camper, Calypso, Camperman and Maui.
- We have some great special offers and Early bird discount from top suppliers. So, don’t delay any more. If you want to get around Adelaide and its surroundings in great style and comfort, book your campervan hire with us today.
- OnRoadCampervan features a secure online booking gateway and it also allow you to choose your native currency in Quote Calculator making the online motorhome booking a breeze for you, no matter what part of the world you belong to.
- Based on the number of companions you have during your trip to Adelaide, you can choose a berth size from 2 to 6. All vehicles we offer on rent are best-kept and fully equipped.
Campervan & Motorhome Rental Holidays Tours in Adelaide
Caravan Parks/Camping Grounds near Adelaide
Major caravan parks and campsites around Adelaide include Moana Beach Tourist Park, Big4 Port Willunga Tourist Park, McLaren Vale Lakeside Caravan Park, Christies Beach Tourist Park, Aldinga beach Holiday Park, Brighton Caravan Park, and Adelaide Shores Caravan Resort.
Popular Campervan Holiday Routes from Adelaide:
Adelaide → Port Augusta → Coober Pedy → Ayers Rock → Alice springs (2,071 km)
Adelaide → Salt Creek → Portland → Apollo Bay → Melbourne (1,008 km)
Adelaide → Flinders Ranges → Coober Pedy → Alice Springs → Wycliffe – Tennant Creek → Daly Waters → Mataranka → Katherine → Batchelor → Darwin ( 3,379 km)
At OnRoadCampervan, we feature local and one way rental from Adelaide to, Alice Springs, Ballina, Brisbane, Broome, Byron Bay, Cairns, Darwin, Hobart, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney. We let you pick up your rented campervan from Adelaide airport, downtown hotels or directly from supplier office. Our team of professionals always walks an extra mile and helps you design the itinerary that best reflect your travel taste.
Recommended Campervan/Motorhome Drives in Adelaide
A Day in Adelaide: Spend a whole day exploring the famous tourist sites of Adelaide including Adelaide Botanic Gardens, Adelaide Gondola, Adelaide Zoo, Art Gallery of South Australia, Bay Discovery Center, Central Market, Greenhills Adventure Park, National Wine Center, Gorge Wildlife Park, and Mount Lofty lookout.
Kangaroo Island: Take a campervan ride to Kangaroo Island which is almost 112 km away from Adelaide. The major highlights of the island include Flinders Chase National Park, Cape Willoughby, Kelly Hill Caves, Little Sahara, Parndana Wildlife Park and Kangaroo Island Penguin Centre.
Port Augusta: Board into your camper hire and head down to Port Augusta, a south Australian city world-famous for its eco-friendly tourism industry, to soak up the best of Australian outback. The city is also famous for flinders Ranges. While self-driving to Port Augusta via Alice Springs, Coober Pedy is a best location to make a halt.
Barossa Valley: Situated north of Adelaide, Barossa Valley flaunts its heavenly nature’s beauty with miles and miles of picture-perfect vineyards. Upon arrival, you may find some great regional produces and indulge in a famous wine-sampling tour. A motorhome hire drive to Barossa Valley is dotted with gorgeous scenery and scenes throughout the way.
Victor Harbor: Almost 80km away to the south of Adelaide, Victor Harbor is a coastal city of the Fleurieu Peninsula in South Australia. The locals here are mainly into agriculture and fisheries. The city is a popular summer holiday destination for locals of South Australia and foreigners alike.
So, what are you waiting for? Some of the most scenic routes of South Australia are waiting to be discovered! Book your campervan hire Adelaide with us today!
Our Latest Blog
Roaming the Rockies: Vancouver to Banff and Jasper National Parks RV Adventure28 August, 2023 Embarking on a journey from Vancouver to the captivating landscapes of Banff and Jasper National Parks promises an adventure of a lifetime. With an RV or motorhome rental Vancouver as your trusted companion, …
Ultimate Australian Adventure: A Cairns to Darwin Self-Drive Itinerary21 August, 2023 Australia's diverse landscapes, rich cultural heritage, and unique wildlife make it a dream destination for travelers seeking unforgettable experiences. If you're looking to embark on an epic road trip …
Western Australia coastline: Perth to Darwin 16 Day Campervan Road Trip31 July, 2023 Embarking on a campervan, 4WD or motorhome rental road trip from Perth to Darwin is an exhilarating way to explore the vast and diverse landscapes of Australia. With a sense of freedom and flexibility, …
What They Say
Thanks OnRoadCampervan for beautiful expericence of Tuscany region. RV services gave us a lifetime experience of Tuscany holiday….
Great support & thanks for wonderful motorhome service
Exploring North Island of New Zealand was a great experience. It was an intimidating experience as we have tried campervan first time. Thanks ORC for providing useful tips like; checking…
Julie & Tom (Canada)
Do you have any question? Welcome to our Customer Support Centre.Contact Us