- OnRoadCampervan is a leading campervan vacation rental provider company. We enable you to book your choice of motorhome for Adelaide holidays in 3 easy and quick steps – Compare, Select and Book!
- Browse the rental packages offered by major campervan suppliers of Adelaide, select the one that best fits your needs and budget, and go ahead to book the package and save Big.
- We feature campervan services of some of the most reputed and reliable companies in Adelaide region including Real Value, CheapaCampa, Apollo, Mighty, Britz, Energi, AAM, Travel Wheels, Awesome Camper, Compass, Kangaroo Camper, Calypso, Camperman and Maui.
- We have some great special offers and Early bird discount from top suppliers. So, don’t delay any more. If you want to get around Adelaide and its surroundings in great style and comfort, book your campervan hire with us today.
- OnRoadCampervan features a secure online booking gateway and it also allow you to choose your native currency in Quote Calculator making the online motorhome booking a breeze for you, no matter what part of the world you belong to.
- Based on the number of companions you have during your trip to Adelaide, you can choose a berth size from 2 to 6. All vehicles we offer on rent are best-kept and fully equipped.
Campervan & Motorhome Rental Holidays Tours in Adelaide, South Australia
Caravan Parks/Camping Grounds near Adelaide
Major caravan parks and campsites around Adelaide include Moana Beach Tourist Park, Big4 Port Willunga Tourist Park, McLaren Vale Lakeside Caravan Park, Christies Beach Tourist Park, Aldinga beach Holiday Park, Brighton Caravan Park, and Adelaide Shores Caravan Resort.
Popular Campervan Holiday Routes from Adelaide:
Adelaide → Port Augusta → Coober Pedy → Ayers Rock → Alice springs (2,071 km)
Adelaide → Salt Creek → Portland → Apollo Bay → Melbourne (1,008 km)
Adelaide → Flinders Ranges → Coober Pedy → Alice Springs → Wycliffe – Tennant Creek → Daly Waters → Mataranka → Katherine → Batchelor → Darwin ( 3,379 km)
At OnRoadCampervan, we feature local and one way rental from Adelaide to, Alice Springs, Ballina, Brisbane, Broome, Byron Bay, Cairns, Darwin, Hobart, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney. We let you pick up your rented campervan from Adelaide airport, downtown hotels or directly from supplier office. Our team of professionals always walks an extra mile and helps you design the itinerary that best reflect your travel taste.
Recommended Campervan / Motorhome Drives in Adelaide
A Day in Adelaide: Spend a whole day exploring the famous tourist sites of Adelaide including Adelaide Botanic Gardens, Adelaide Gondola, Adelaide Zoo, Art Gallery of South Australia, Bay Discovery Center, Central Market, Greenhills Adventure Park, National Wine Center, Gorge Wildlife Park, and Mount Lofty lookout.
Kangaroo Island: Take a campervan ride to Kangaroo Island which is almost 112 km away from Adelaide. The major highlights of the island include Flinders Chase National Park, Cape Willoughby, Kelly Hill Caves, Little Sahara, Parndana Wildlife Park and Kangaroo Island Penguin Centre.
Port Augusta: Board into your camper hire and head down to Port Augusta, a south Australian city world-famous for its eco-friendly tourism industry, to soak up the best of Australian outback. The city is also famous for flinders Ranges. While self-driving to Port Augusta via Alice Springs, Coober Pedy is a best location to make a halt.
Barossa Valley: Situated north of Adelaide, Barossa Valley flaunts its heavenly nature’s beauty with miles and miles of picture-perfect vineyards. Upon arrival, you may find some great regional produces and indulge in a famous wine-sampling tour. A motorhome hire drive to Barossa Valley is dotted with gorgeous scenery and scenes throughout the way.
Victor Harbor: Almost 80km away to the south of Adelaide, Victor Harbor is a coastal city of the Fleurieu Peninsula in South Australia. The locals here are mainly into agriculture and fisheries. The city is a popular summer holiday destination for locals of South Australia and foreigners alike.
So, what are you waiting for? Some of the most scenic routes of South Australia are waiting to be discovered! Book your campervan hire Adelaide with us today!
Our Latest Blog
West MacDonnell Ranges – A Journey You Will Never Forget23 August, 2016
Most of the people living in Australia crave for a desire to visit the Red Centre at least once in a lifetime, still many of them doesn’t make it come true till they retire. …
The Iceland Highlights30 May, 2016
If you want to explore the best of Iceland, Europe’s most northern country, you have just come to the right page. Iceland is home to picture-perfect nature’s phenomena …
5 Must-Watch-Before-You-Die Destinations of Sweden5 May, 2016
Planning your next holiday in Sweden? If yes, you have just made a fantastic choice. The Scandinavian country is home to a myriad of incredibly beautiful destinations. Here …
We Wish You a Wonderful New Year 20161 January, 2016
We, at OnRoadCampervan, wish you and your loved ones a very joyful and blissful new year 2016. We thank all our customers for the trust in us and we will continue growing …
Plan An Exciting Campervan Ride Along the New England Road23 September, 2015
Nature in New England fashions its very own kaleidoscope with the mesmeric phenomenon of fall foliage. When the leaves adopt the chameleon’s attributes to turn from green …
What They Say
Thanks OnRoadCampervan for beautiful expericence of Tuscany region. RV services gave us a lifetime experience of Tuscany holiday….
Great support & thanks for wonderful motorhome service
Exploring North Island of New Zealand was a great experience. It was an intimidating experience as we have tried campervan first time. Thanks ORC for providing useful tips like; checking…
Julie & Tom (Canada)
Do you have any question? Welcome to our Customer Support Centre.Contact Us